Wednesday, April 19, 2006

...time is ticking

So I thought I would write a post here with a bit more meaning to it...(also to make certain individuals happy that I posted:))
Time is going fast...it is quite crazy to think of where it all went; but life is really wonderful at the same time. It's a time with bittersweet feelings. While I want time to stand still in some areas and I want to be able to pause on my last week of university, I do not want time to stop so that other new adventures can begin.
Tonite, I saw and experienced some of the reality of which I am delving into in the next month. It was a bit of an eye-opener...and all it was is a movie based on a book by Janette Oke. How overrated is that?
Neways...this movie was about how the daughter moves out West with her husband to establish their new life. There were a lot of parallels to my life and what the future holds. It made me think and ponder on what the future has to hold.

.. 37 days till the Alberta life begins...


...craziness...

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

as long as you moving out west does not include getting kidnapped by robbers with smoking guns and bandanas over their faces, i'll be happy to let you go... ;) hehe...

yes, time is passing but it's been a good year hasn't it karen? i'm looking forward to visiting you in innisfail and seeing you become the true-blue country girl that you are. :)

and remember this:
"It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place."

:) luv you.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world, and more importantly to married life! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures, as long as they arn't TO similar to a Janet Oke book... you can have the happy ending though :D

Congrats, you two will be in my prayers!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home