Sunday, June 04, 2006

I'm back...:)

It's been a little while...But I am going to post:) I'm now not 'Alberta-bound'...But rather...I'm-in Alberta:)'. As VanderDeen said on her blog...the craziness is over now!! May was crazy...and I loved every bit of it, but it is nice to be 'settled'.
Things are going well here in Alberta. I have been here for 8 days, and I am liking it more each day. Gardening, handing out resumes and springcleaning has taken up my time, but I'm enjoying it. The weather has been really great too this week. Not humid like it has been in Ontario, but 25-30 degrees without the humidity. I'm still waiting for a super clear day though so I can see the mountains better. Right now I can't see them that good...but I'll be patient and wait:) I have many more days to see them!
I don't have much else new to say...except hopefully I will post on here more often..and you can hopefully check and find something new more often then what was previously:)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your loving home... now.. HOW ABOUT SOME PICTURES ;)

Sorry.. that was the wedding photo-loving julie talking there. But I love pictures of the mountains to, so you know what to do.

Be blessed

6:56 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

:) I'm happy to see you back on the blog! It sounds like Alberta is fun and that you're enjoying married life. How is that cowboy of yours? :)

Thanks for the emails, Hartemink, its been fun reading about your Alberta adventures. :)

6:58 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

hey julie and karen:)
...about the pictures...do you know how long they take to load???? crazy time with dial up...but maybe i'll try to post one quickly...
as for wedding pictures-they are all at my parents house being ordered...and i dont have them on cd..and i don't have a scanner...so that's not really going to work so well....
...and karen...that cowboy of mine...is doing awesome!! It's pretty fun to watch him round up cattle etc!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

lol, when you have a chance to snap a pic of him rounding up cattle, i'd love to see it. :D

9:55 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hartemink! I'm glad to hear you are settling in. And I want a picture of you rounding up cattle...otherwise I just want to see if you've adopted Steve's western look as well. I miss you guys!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Karen, I bought an Alberta belt today. Actually, it came with a pair of shorts that I bought but its big and its brown leather and it has a big belt buckle with a flower on it. I really like it though I don't know when/where I'll wear it here... lol.

aren't you proud of me?

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home