Sunday, September 30, 2007

...less than a month:)

The fall weather has now dawned on us in Central Alberta! Beautiful fall colours; I wish they would last a few more weeks…but as soon as the first big wind comes, they are gone. I’m glad that fall will still be in Ontario when Steven & I come and visit in less than a month! I can’t believe it is coming up so fast!
Time has flown by for both of us over the summer and in September as well! I can’t believe that a month of school has already gone by for friends who are in their first year of teaching. I’ll bet it went by even faster for them than it has for us!Harvest has finally started out here. They are working at getting the barley off…but just when it gets dry enough, the sky decides to rain. Here’s to hoping they can get it done this week!
Gems and Cadets starts tomorrow night! Hopefully we have lots of kids coming for the year to make it an exciting year! Steven and I hope to help out as much as we can with the program this year.
I think that about sums up life here in Innisfail! Hopefully we get a few more nice days before the snow decides to fly. It snowed about a half hour west of us on the weekend so I don’t think it would be unthinkable to see snow soon. The furnace has been going since August--so count your weather blessings in Ontario!! Keep some of the warm weather there for our visit at the end of October!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to hear that all is going well! Hopefully you don't get too much snow too soon!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Can't believe your furnace has been going since August... our air conditioner has been going since August. :) Though, this week it has finally turned cool. I wore a sweater to school today!

can't wait to see you soon!! :D

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home