Saturday, September 15, 2007

This one is for you Kate:)










It has been a long time!! A lot has happened since I last posted. Lots of visitors have come and go and we have had a great summer out here in Alberta! Work keeps both Steve and I nice and busy and now activities are starting up again for us as September is here.
Kate has asked me to post another blog...so I just want to say congratulations to her and Steve on the birth of a beautiful baby girl in August. Anna-Lyn--from what I hear and from the one picture that saw is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see her when Steve and I will visit Ontario at the end of October.
I will end this post with a few pictures from this summer and from the wedding that Steve and I went to yesterday. Congratulations Erin & Cory! It was a beautiful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home