Monday, November 27, 2006

It's cold out here!!!

...It is WAY to cold in Alberta today for my liking. Currently it is sitting at -25 with a windchill factor bringing it to -37. Tonite there are windchill warnings to -40 which I am not too impressed with! This makes me very thankful for block heaters and a warm house! Soon I will post pictures with all my Christmas decorating which is allowed this early if we have this much cold weather and snow!!! That's my little 'rant' for the day!!! All you Ontario people...enjoy your warm weather!!!
~Karen

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

it was so warm today that I was tempted to go to school without a coat... but now that I'm the teacher, I have to be a role model... lol. so I wore my coat.

hope you're surviving the bone-chilling cold!!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home