Wednesday, July 05, 2006

...update

update:)
I figured it was time for another one of these:)
Things are going very well out here in Alberta. This past weekend we had the priviledge of coming back to Ontario for Steve's brothers wedding. Mark and Marlene are now married, and it was a wonderfilled day!! If my computer lets me later, I will post pictures. It was good to be back in Ontario, even if it was for a very short while. We did a bunch of visiting with both families and were back on our way "home". On our way back, Steve's sister Kristen came with us, and then took a connector flight to Kelowna to live with her Aunt for the summer. I hope everything goes smoothly for her as she started her new job their yesterday.
so..that's about it!...Oh...and we are pretty excited for Darryl and Gary to come and visit this weekend! Remember all you readers..."hotel werkema" is open for company!! Come and visit ANYTIME!!!
I will try to post more regularly!!
~Karen

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

:) i'm excited to see the pictures of Mark and Marlene's wedding! It was weird to think that you were just a few hours away by car last weekend and I didn't get to see you. I'm super happy I'm coming in August. :)
miss you Karen, in about five weeks, we shall see each other again! ;)

6:00 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Mrs. K.Werkema,
I just wanted to book my days at your lovely hotel - third weekend of August! I'm expecting lots of laughs and long talks, oh and a few games of Dutch blitz for old times sake. And I would like to see you ride a horse and lasso a calf. or at least see your dear husband do that... lol.
:) see you soon!

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home