Wednesday, December 31, 2008

end of a year....beginning of another

It has been a long time in posting, but I thought I would put a quick post on here as 2008 comes to a close! It has been a wonderful year for both Steven & I. As most years have--it has had its ups and downs. We had many wonderful visitors this year and we are anticipating a new member to our family in less than a month! We are very excited about that and I am getting very eager to meet the new little one as I am running out of room daily inside. We look forward to seeing both of our parents within the next month or so as well.
We hope that this year was great for all our friends and loved ones and pray the Lord's blessing on the new year for all as well!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan and Denise said...

O my goodness! You posted. I really hope you'll post pictures of baby when he/she comes. For now your mom is keeping me well informed and sends me pictures too. The baby room is looking really good (good job on the curtains Bren) and you look fabulous too Karen. The picture of you and Steve is a really good one. I wanted to tell you how much you look like Evelyn on the picture of you sitting on the chair in your baby room. Anyways hopefully baby comes soon and you don't have to wake up 17 times in the night anymore (actually its just the beginning . . . :) Bren filled me in a little on your life out there too. But I really would love to see an occasional picture here too. :)

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home