Sunday, July 23, 2006

another update:)

Things are going well here in Alberta! Steve is busy on the farm and I'm starting to get the hang of selling vehicles! We are both enjoying ourselves a lot and life is always busy but good! Steve had his 'golden birthday' yesterday, and got to spend most of it in a truck hauling silage!

We have had the priviledge of having visitors already from Ontario which has been great!
Karen and Bri come in less than a month which excites me a lot because all these other visitors have been boys:) I'm excited to have girls to laugh and talk with and be 'girly' with:) I can't wait till you guys come out here!!

Other than that, there is not a whole lot new out here. The church is absolutely wonderful and we have been taken in their with open arms. We really appreciate the church family and all that they have done for us so far!

Congratulations to Wayne and Joella who were married yesterday and all the best to Sarah and Jeremy and Lindsay and Jared who will be married on Saturday! We hope you guys have a great day!

I hope everyone has a great week....and one day, maybe I should put my pictures on my USB and put them on here at work with highspeed internet!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Hey Hartemink,
I'm excited to see the pictures :) and I promise to send you some of the weddings! See you in a few weeks!!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home