Monday, September 18, 2006

3 more sleeps...

With a title like that, it sounds like I'm about 10 years old...but really, it means I'm so excited about going to Ontario for the weekend. I'm hoping that it is warmer weather than here...on Saturday on my drive to work we had snow. Yesterday we saw a few flakes as well, and this morning we woke up to a nice layer of frost. Apparently it is supposed to warm up today, but I think I am going to be in the market for a new warm winter coat soon with the weather we are already having here in September!!!
...only 3 and a half more days of work and Steven & I will be on that plane!!
Have a wonderful Monday everyone and a fantastic week!
~Karen

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I get to see my older sister again and her new husband of 4 months. Can't wait to see you guys, if only for a short while. Bring nice clothes for the pictures on Sunday with the whole big family that keeps on getting bigger. Keep selling those cars and riding those iron horses!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home