Saturday, September 02, 2006

...changes...

As I sit reading others blogs and talking to family and friends, I realize that I am not going back to school for the first time in 17 years this September. It is a very wierd thought and I'm not totally sure that I like it! Therefore, I have looked at classes that Red Deer college is offering...and come January, if they are on the right days, I am hoping to take a night class in accounting. One thing that I learned about myself is that the longer I spent in school, the more I liked it.
...That said...all the best to those who are going back to school on Monday--and Ev--all the best to you as you start University at Redeemer! I hope you absolutely love it! Just make sure you come home in three weeks to come and visit because we want to see you!!

Life here in Alberta has not changed a lot; but this morning I caught some decent pictures FINALLY of Steve and the boss and his sons moving cattle. I took them through the kitchen window. I wish I took some yesterday morning when they moving them across the road on my way to work. I will make sure that I post them the next chance that I get! It is a pretty neat thing to see, especially when they are moving around your car while you are waiting and you have NO idea what to do.

...and a big thank you goes out to my parents--who have booked plane tickets to come out and visit us in about 2 months time!!! We are very excited to have you come down and see our 'home' here!!! I can't wait!!! It gives me something to look forward to! Visitors are ALWAYS welcome here!

I hope that everyone is doing well...and I will be sure to post some new pictures soon!

~Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home