Thursday, September 14, 2006

....The weather report for this week is WAY too cold. There is snow expected in Innisfail on Friday!!! I'm ready for a switch in weather over here...to Ontario's nice weather!! I like snow...but September is a bit too early for me!

There is nothing new and exciting to report at the moment, although in one week we are flying back to Ontario for the weekend!! Belated congratulations to Steve's parents on their 25th anniversary on Tuesday!! We're excited to come home and celebrate with you next weekend!!
Hopefully after next week I will have more pictures to post and share!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!! Enjoy your weather if it is nice!

~Karen

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

nice new layout! :) I'm impressed.

I hope you have a fun weekend in Ontario!! :) (it'll be weird to know that you are only an hour or so's drive away from me!)

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home