Monday, October 23, 2006

Random pictures...

Here are a few pictures to share over the last little while. Since it is only the two of us, it is hard to remember to take pictures...but we are trying our best!
Yesterday's sunrise! It was so beautiful!


This picture was taken at Rocky Mountain House. We took a drive on Thanksgiving monday about an hour west of where we live. It was a gorgeous day; a really nice day for a drive.


If you look in the distance, you can see the mountains. Also, you can see the farm where Steve works at and where we live. This was taken on a clear Sunday afternoon.



Here is the fall spirit showing at our house. Our little scarecrows in the kitchen pot,



Our pumpkins on the deck



I found this canister and couldn't resist putting it out for Christmas already...isn't it cute? Don't worry VanderDeen, I haven't put anything else remotely Christmas out yet for Steve's sake:)

Hope that everyone is having a wonderful Monday!! We miss you all!
~Karen

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

:D yay for pictures!

ah, Alberta. It is so beautiful...these pictures make me want to come back. I love the mountains! And I like the snow in the first one. :)

I like the snowman canister.. very cute. But I must say, it doesn't really match the rest of the fall theme... :) Don't worry, Karen, only 22 days until you can legitimately put up your Christmas decorations. ;) I'm sure Steve is thankful for a few more weeks of fall yet... lol.

love you!!
~karen~

1:15 PM  
Blogger The Hammer said...

I wasn't even surprised to see something Christmas at the end of this post. In fact, I was expecting it. Thanksgiving always seems to mark the grey area where you try to get away with more winter-y stuff!

Thanks for being you. :)

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home